Day 25: Ho, ho, oh no, here we go!
It’s October 25th. That means Christmas Day is two months away. That means in two months and one day I’ll be putting away all my Christmas stuff because that’s what I do on Dec. 26th.
In the next two months we have:
- School Halloween parties
- Halloween night
- Putting away Halloween decorations
- Thanksgiving grocery shopping
- Pre-Thanksgiving house cleaning
- Thanksgiving turkey hangover
- Christmas shopping for a dozen people
- Four family birthdays and two children’s parties
- Putting out Christmas decorations
- I’m sure I’m missing something
Welcome to the beginning of the end of 2013. See you on the other side!