It’s October 25th. That means Christmas Day is two months away. That means in two months and one day I’ll be putting away all my Christmas stuff because that’s what I do on Dec. 26th.
In the next two months we have:
- School Halloween parties
- Halloween night
- Putting away Halloween decorations
- Thanksgiving grocery shopping
- Pre-Thanksgiving house cleaning
- Thanksgiving turkey hangover
- Christmas shopping for a dozen people
- Four family birthdays and two children’s parties
- Putting out Christmas decorations
- I’m sure I’m missing something
Welcome to the beginning of the end of 2013. See you on the other side!